- SiX Agent
- Work Item
- Special Features
- Adding Custom Buttons
- Using Ionic Icons With Indicators
- OnDisposition For Incoming Contacts
- OnAnswer For Voicemail Contacts
- Transfer Contacts To Agents In Any State
- Disable Agent Consult
- Auto Connect Agent Leg
- Disable Hold Prompt
- Configure Off Hours Skill Transfer
- Auto Accept Agent Consult
- Email Contact View Mode
- Quick Reply Substitution Variables
- Release Notes
- License Agreement
- Working With Skybox Suppport
- Do not show comment template button if there are none for current skill
- Agent leg disconnect alert throws error if Agent Leg is disconnected before acknowledging.
- Refreshing agent in ACW mode does not pop up the dispo screen. Dispos are not populated yet.
- skillcache error handling FIXED IN 3.0.32
- Agents being logged out FIXED IN 3.0.8
- Spellcheck in chat fields
- use CXone webrtc settings FIXED IN 3.0.8
- use CXone commitment settings FIXED IN 3.0.8
- support for dynamic address books FIXED IN 3.1.9
- Added sleep detection in logging
- Transferring directly to agent w/o skill locks up contact card
- Add support for different screen pop URL types in ServiceNow
- Time zones not appearing in Commitment screen when no time zones assigned to BU.
- History tab not showing phone number.
- Add alert when WebRTC does not have access to browser audio.
- Translations to Spanish, Portugese, German, French, Chinese
- Modified SiX auto pop in ServiceNow to not pop for completed contacts
- Add enhanced agent logging
- Agent Leg disconnect causing error Unable to connect to agent phone in Omnichannel
- Full CXone Authentication Flow: SSO & MFA
- WebRTC functionality with improved ability to reconnect when refreshing the browser
- RTIG Update Sales Guidance Indicators
- Client Data is changing to the default settings when logging in to SiX